Personal Development, Business, Finance, and Investing for Everyone
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
The Social Security System (SSS) has begun to transition to the issuance of UMID ATM Pay Cards to members in support of the promotion of financial inclusion in the country and to facilitate the secured enrollment of the disbursement account in the SSS, where members can receive their loans and benefits from the SSS. That's why SSS encourages its members to upgrade to the UMID ATM Pay Card, which can be used to save and pay for in-store or online transactions.
In addition, its members are sure to enjoy the following with the UMID ATM Pay Card:
How do I upgrade from the SSS UMID to the SSS UMID ATM Pay Card?
1. Log in to your My.SSS member account or create an account at https://member.sss.gov.ph/members/. Make sure your SSS information is correct and updated
2. In your My.SSS account, access the "Services" menu and click "Upgrade to UMID ATM Pay Card" so that SSS can share your UMID application data with UnionBank.
3. After giving your consent to the My.SSS account:
4. Select "Open an account", select "Government Card with Savings Account", and click SSS UMID Pay Card Account.
5. After completing your UMID Pay Card account at UnionBank, you can use the account for various online transactions. Your SSS UMID ATM Pay Card will be delivered within one (1) month.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.