Personal Development, Business, Finance, and Investing for Everyone
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
Are you looking for a new rewards card? Try checking out the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card!
Why You Should Get a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
The Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus allows you to enjoy exclusive discounts and rewards on your grocery purchases, tuition fees, hospital bills, fuel expenses, restaurant bills, and many more from Pag-IBIG Fund partner establishments nationwide. You can also use it as a cash card where you may conveniently receive your Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) proceeds, MP2 Savings dividends, and other benefits.
How to apply a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card?
It is very easy to apply for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card. Just follow these steps from the Pag-IBIG Fund.
Active Pag-IBIG Fund members may easily enroll for a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus at any of our branches. Here’s how:
1. Have your Membership Identification (MID) Number validated by a Pag-IBIG Fund personnel.
2. Fill-out the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Form (HQP-PFF-108). You may download the form here.
3. Submit the application form at the Pag-IBIG Fund branch nearest you, along with a photocopy of one valid identification (ID) card. Kindly present your ID card for verification.
4. Pay the corresponding card fee of Php 125.00 to Pag-IBIG accredited bank-operator.
5. Have your photo and biometrics taken.
6. Validate your information as shown on the computer monitor.
7. Claim your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus together with PIN Mailer from the Bank personnel.
Employers may schedule the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus enrolment of their employees, at the convenience of their business locations. Here’s how:
1. Accomplish the following forms:
2. Submit these forms at your servicing Pag-IBIG Fund branch, either as hardcopy or via email.
3. On your scheduled date, ensure that your employees have accomplished their respective Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus Application Forms (HQP-PFF-108). Kindly have them prepare a photocopy of one valid identification (ID) card.
4. Your employees shall then submit their respective application forms and pay the corresponding card fee to our accredited bank-operator.
5. Once their photo and biometrics are taken, they shall be asked confirm their details as encoded by our accredited bank-operator.
6. Your employees shall immediately receive their Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus.
Reminder: For your security, kindly change your PIN number upon receiving your card.
You may now enjoy discounts and rewards from Pag-IBIG Fund partner establishments, while conveniently receiving your loan proceeds through your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Plus.
Enjoy these benefits:
Also, with your Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card you can avail the 8-Benefit Micro-Insurance Package. It is also an offering from the Pag-IBIG Fund together with Lockton Philippines Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers, Inc.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.