Personal Development, Finance and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
Today: Worry less, smile more, and pray often. You are amazing, remember that.
Sometimes you just need to relax, breathe, let go, and just live in the moment. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best. Empty yourself and let God fill you.
I would like to share these biblical methods or healthy ways from Pastor Gilbert Galves of Word of Hope One Mall (A Christian Family Church) on how to deal stress.
Enjoy and be blessed by the article that you are about to read below.
Bible Reading: Philippians 4:6-13
Refuse To Worry About Anything (Philippians 4:6)
Worry is unreasonable... Worry is useless.
6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Talk To God About Everything
- If the Bible is close, God is silent, if the Bible is open God is speaking.
- Make it a habit that if you pray you have your Bible with you.
- Prayer is more of listening than talking, listening to God's instructions.
Thank God In All Things
- In EVERYTHING give thanks to the LORD.
- Ungrateful people are unhappy people.
Think About Good Things (Philippians 4:8)
But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
- What gets your mind, that holds your mind.
- Begin your day with God, God's principles and His love.
- Listen to people who knows God and obeys God.
Be Content With Everything (Philippians 4:11-12)
- What is important? and what is your priority?
- Wait for the right time.
- Contentment can be learned and discontentment can be unlearned.
To Achieve Contentment:
a. Stop comparing ourselves to others.
b. Stop thinking that when you have more you are better off.
- When you have needs go to God first.
- Give your all to God while waiting for His coming.
A psalm of David.
"A DIAMOND is just a piece of charcoal that handled STRESS exceptionally well." ~ Unknown
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.