Personal Development, Finance and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
Real-Time Ticker: The Philippine Stock Exchange Index
Try to save something while your salary is small; it's impossible to save after you begin to earn more.
If you are already a BDO Account Holder, you can now enroll in BDO Online Banking where you can check your account balance, get a quick view of your BDO Current/Savings, time deposit, cash card, credit card, trust account and loan balances. You can also pay your bills, buy a load and send money.
1. Go to https://online.bdo.com.ph (BDO Online Banking Website)
2. Click Not Yet Enrolled? Enroll Now! (For local residents, select "Within the Philippines". )
3. Read the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions of Use. Check the Check box button and then click Submit.
4. Fill out the form and submit. Take note of your ATM Activation Code found on the acknowledgment page, email confirmation and SMS sent to you.
5. Activate in any BDO ATM using the ATM Debit Card that you enrolled.
Steps in BDO ATM Activation
Other Services > Activate Electronic Banking then enter your ATM Activation Code
Note: Please login after 1 banking day from activation.
What Accounts Can I Enroll?
Other accounts that can be enrolled after initial enrollment are:
Note: Currencies available include Peso, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Euro, Great Britain Pound, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen and Singapore Dollar.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Ralph "Rap" was born and raised in the Philippines. A Financial Literacy Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. A Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy). A Traveler. An Adventurous. A Mountain Hiker. A Dreamer.
Currently works his way towards time and financial freedom.