Personal Development, Business, Finance, and Investing for Everyone
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
Updated as of November 23, 2022
The holidays are coming! Are you ready?
I know for many of you (and me), there have been lots of ups and downs. This new year is going to be 2023, and so it is a perfect time to create your vision for yourself and your life! The holidays are coming! Are you ready?
As you are about to embark on the holiday festivities and be around lots of family and friends (with different views, attitudes, ideas, etc.), here's just a quick reminder... 10 Things To Remember During the Holidays.
1. Always choose love. Just remember that the people that are the hardest to love are the ones that need it the most.
2. Be love, instead of right.
3. Everyone is doing the best they can with the “tools” they have at the moment (many just don’t have the “tools”).
4. Forgive, let go and move forward. Do it for yourself.
5. Stop trying to control people (what they should say or do and how they should behave, etc.).
6. Stay away from discussing politics (that never ends well). If the conversation does go there, just revert to #2 above.
7. Take the time to do something nice for someone else (without expecting anything in return).
8. Reach out. This is a difficult time for many (especially those that have lost loved ones and those that are alone), so remember to reach out to them and shower them with your love.
9. Focus on what's important. Relationships—that is the most important "thing" in our lives. Don't neglect, ignore, or dismiss the people who mean the most to you. Life is short. They won't always be there.
10. Choose love, love, love (worth repeating). It’s the answer to everything. Period!
I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for being part of my "KuripotPinoy.com" community!
Stay safe and healthy... Always! God bless!
To a better you!
Leave a Reply.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.