Personal Development, Finance, and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
Filipinos have another option where they can invest in Mutual Funds.
It is good news for us that more fintech companies can provide services. Filipinos will have many options in the field of banking and financial services. And one of them is Investa by Investagrams, Inc.
If you have been a long-time user of Investagrams charting tools, you probably already know about this. But for those who do not yet know how and where to invest for the long-term, especially in Mutual Funds, Investa can help a lot. But first of all, what exactly are Mutual Funds? Mutual Funds are pooled funds, affordable investments, invested in a basket of securities, professionally managed by a Fund Manager, and instant diversified. There are types of Mutual Funds: Equity Funds, Equity Index Funds, Bond Funds, Balanced Funds, and Money Market Funds,
So you already know Mutual Funds, the question is how to get started with Investa? Here are the steps on how to open an account.
1. Visit their website: https://www.investa.ph/ and then, click the Sign-Up button.
2. Fill out all the necessary fields, then click the Sign-Up button.
3. Input your desired 6-Digit Security PIN, and then click the Submit button.
4. You will now proceed to the Dashboard, where you will need to fill out those required fields. Just follow the steps. Make sure your details are correct.
5. Verify your account registration via a 6-digit verification code sent to your registered email address or through a mobile verification code.
6. Complete the application form with your details. Click the Next button.
7. Once you're done, click the Submit button and then click the Yes button.
8. Read the Terms and Conditions, tick the box I agree to the terms and conditions and then click the Submit button.
9. Upload your Valid ID and E-Signature and Video Selfie.
10. Complete the last step, the Risk Profiling.
You can also download the Investa App on Google Play, Apple App Store, and Huawei App Gallery, and register and start your investment journey.
Congratulations! It's so easy, isn't it? Good luck on your investment journey. A friendly reminder, always invest in the long-term.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.