Personal Development, Business, Finance, and Investing for Everyone
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
How do you file a complaint with the SEC Philippines?
If you are in the Philippines and have any problem with your debts in a financial company, here are the steps on how to report to the Securities and Exchange Commission Philippines (SEC).
1. Download the Complaint Form from the SEC Philippines by visiting this link: https://bit.ly/LendingComplaintForm
Note: The form will automatically download. If not, try to refresh your web browser.
2. Fill out the Complaint Form completely and accurately.
3. Attach all evidence or proof that supports your complaint. This may include the disclosure statement, amortization schedule, receipts, promissory notes, and other relevant documents in connection with your loan transaction.
4. Submit one Complain Form per lending or financial company.
5. Together with one valid government issued ID, submit the Complaint Form and all evidences to email@example.com
Some important reminders from SEC:
For other information, you can read the SEC Philippines Website: https://www.sec.gov.ph/
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.