Personal Development, Finance and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
How I manage to consolidate my Pag-IBIG contribution without stress.
If your account is not yet merged or consolidated, please be advised that you can process your application for the consolidation of all your records by sending an email through email@example.com or by visiting your preferred Pag-IBIG Fund branch.
Here are 2 ways on how you can consolidate your Pag-IBIG Fund Records.
1. Attached a scanned copy of accomplished Consolidation/Merging of Member's Records form which can be downloaded in Pag-IBIG Fund's website.
2. Scanned a copy of your two (2) government valid issued ID's (front and back).
3. Send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Duly accomplished Consolidation/Merging of Member's Records form (can be downloaded at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph and also available in Pag-IBIG Fund branch).
2. Bring two (2) government-issued valid IDs (original and photocopies front and back).
Please be informed that you can file your merging of records at any nearest Pag-IBIG Fund office, open Mondays to Fridays, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM only. The consolidation process would take within twenty (20) working days after the escalation of the request.
That's it! Very simple, isn't it?
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institue - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. A Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.