Personal Development, Business, Finance, and Investing for Everyone
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
As Mr. Aya Laraya said, "When you invest, you are buying a day that you don't have to work."
Investing is simple but not easy! You need discipline and patience. But in the long term, discipline and patience pay off in investing.
I received emails asking me how to open a stock trading account using Philstocks. So here are the details...
Who Is Philstocks?
Philstocks Financial Incorporated was established in 2001 and is approved by the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other government agencies in the Philippines.
How Do I Open An Account With Philstocks?
1. Register online athttps://registration.philstocks.ph
A. Check your email. They will send you the Customer Account Information Form (CAIF) and signature cards.
B. Download and print the CAIF and signature cards. Fill-out the CAIF and sign the signature cards. Submit the CAIF and signature cards together with:
C. Basic Requirements: 1 Primary ID with at least 1 year validity or 2 Secondary IDs
D. You may also visit their head office or any of their branches for Over-the-Counter registration.
2. Bring All The Requirements (CAIF, signature cards and valid IDs) to their Head Office or Branch nearest you.
A. Head Office: G/F Unit EC-05B East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines 1605
B. Unit 1401, 14th Floor Picadilly Star Building 4th Avenue Corner 27th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
C. 4th Flr. Unit 448 Wellington Bldg. 624 Quintin Paredes St. Plaza San Lorenzo Ruiz Binondo Manila
3. Deposit An Initial Investment For As Low As Php 5,000.00.
What Is The Minimum Investment Required To Open A Philstocks Account?
For as low as Php 5,000.00, you can already open a Philstocks account. Your investment will be used in purchasing stocks and does not represent a balance requirement.
Fund Your Account
Philstocks offers you with multiple funding options for your Trading Account:
Head Office: G/F Unit EC-05B East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Binondo Branch: G/F Unit 101 MBTC Downtown Center Tytana Plaza Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, 1006 Manila, Philippines
Office Schedule Mondays to Fridays (except no tradings days), 8:00AM to 5:00PM
* BPI/BDO Mobile Banking App Fund transfer
* Remittance or Wire Transfer
1. Send your proof of initial fund to email@example.com with the subject “Initial Fund: [Full Name]”, On the body of the email, kindly indicate the date when you submitted your documents. Or, you may also send your proof of transaction to us together with your documents.
2. Your Initial fund will reflect on your portfolio once your account has been activated.
3. Crediting of your initial fund varies depending on your chosen mode of payment. For more inquiries or any assistance, you may send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations! Happy Investing!
12/25/2018 07:48:40 pm
inquiry/planning to invest or buy stock
5/3/2019 11:13:36 pm
I tried to enroll Philstocks using bdo online banking but received an error message that subscriber's number is invalid. How should we write the account number? I tried to remove 00 and (-) but it did not work. Thanks in advance!
Leave a Reply.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.