Personal Development, Finance, and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
How To Open A U.S. Dollar Savings Account With LandBank Digital Onboarding System (DOBS)
Before you open a foreign currency deposit account, evaluate first the need and importance of having one.
How to apply for a U.S. Dollar Savings Account through DOBS:
1. Visit LandBank's Website: https://www.landbank.com/. Hover over the Deposits menu, select the Dollar, then choose the US Dollar Savings Account.
2. Keep scrolling down, and you will see that I'd like to apply now! Click the Forward Arrow image. It will proceed you to another webpage.
3. Below is the image of the Digital Onboarding System. From this page, you may choose what type of account you'd like to open. In this case, we will choose the Personal Individual Account, click Open An Account. It will proceed you to another webpage.
4. Complete and fill out the online application form. Here's the good thing, you may save your application and continue it during your free time.
5. Once you complete the fill out the online form application, you will proceed to another web page that acknowledges your application. You may print out or screengrab this form.
6. You may now proceed to any LandBank Branch near you and present your valid ids and supporting documents. An e-mail and/or SMS shall be sent to give you updates on the status of your application. Please note that the account application via DOBS is only valid for 30 days.
Take Note: Much better if you bring the valid id that you used in the online form application.
You can also read related topic: Best Dollar Savings Accounts For US Dollar Check Deposit In The Philippines
Leave a Reply.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi, I'm Ralph Gregore Masalihit!
An RFP Graduate (Registered Financial Planner Institute - Philippines).
A Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy).
Currently, I'm working my way toward time and financial freedom.