Personal Development, Finance and Investing For Filipinos
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Financial Education is your best investment.
A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some.
If you are already a Metrobank Account Holder, you can now enroll in Metrobank Direct Personal Online Banking where you can check your account balance, get a quick view of your Current/Savings and credit card. You can also pay your bills and transfer funds.
1. Go to https://www.metrobank.com.ph/ or
(Metrobank Online Banking Website)
2. Click Enroll now! or Not Yet Enrolled? Sign up now!
3. Select an account you would like to enroll.
4. Fill out the form and submit. Make sure that your information are all accurate.
Note: There’s only 16 digit in the ATM card. The form will require you to input 19 digit ATM Card number. It is advised to add three (3) zeros at the end.
5. After completing all the information, follow the instructions. You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) that you will need to use for account activation and initially login into your account.
6. Once you've done, you will receive an activation link to your registered email. Click the link and then follow the instructions.
For more updates about
Personal Development, Financial and Investment Education. Join and Subscribe to my Newsletter.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Hi Ralph here! You can also call me, "Rap." I was born and raised in the Philippines. I am a Personal Finance Advocate. An I.T. by Profession. An Investor. A Business Minded. An Introvert. A Photography Enthusiast. A Travel and Personal Finance Blogger (Lakbay Diwa and Kuripot Pinoy). A Traveler. An Adventurous. A Mountain Hiker. A Dreamer.
Currently, working my way towards time and financial freedom.